TSAVLIRIS SALVAGE GROUP - Salvage Assets
TSAVLIRIS SALVAGE GROUP's tug fleet has evolved quite dramatically over half a century in the business – from the first tug "ALECOS", nicknamed "BOURBOULAS" 10hp, to the "TSAVLIRIS GIANT/FOTIY KRYLOV" 40,000hp, the world's most powerful tug. Having a dedicated fleet of salvage tugs on station is now a rarity in marine salvage, however, as a long-established, independent non-subsidized salvage company, TSAVLIRIS SALVAGE GROUP is committed to the industry and are proud of their reputation as one of the world's leading emergency response contractors.
TSAVLIRIS SALVAGE GROUP's warehouse is located close to Piraeus and stores/maintains salvage & towage, anti-pollution and diving equipment. This warehouse has its own team of personnel, working under the Group's Salvage Engineer, to maintain the equipment in readiness for any salvage operation and is palletised for airlifting anywhere in the world. Furthermore, through networking and maintaining good relationships with suppliers worldwide, TSAVLIRIS has access to any other necessary equipment.
EQUIPMENT OWNED BY THE GROUP INCLUDES:
- ELECTRIC SUBMERSIBLE PUMPS - from 20m3P/H up to 350m3P/H
- DIAPHRAGM AIR PUMPS – from up to 40m3
- DIESEL DRIVEN GENERATORS - from 10KVA up to 300
- KVAYOKOHAMA PNEUMATIC FENDER – various sizes from 2.5m in length up to 5.5m in length
- DIESEL DRIVEN AIR COMPRESSORS – from 100m3/h up to 1,500m3/h
- LIFTING PARACHUTES – varying capacities from 5tons up to 35tons
- DIVING EQUIPMENT
- DIESEL DRIVEN HYDRAULIC POWER PACKS
- ELECTRIC DRIVEN POWER PACKS
- PORTABLE GRABS – up to 4m3
- STS (SHIP TO SHIP) TRANSFER HOSES – up to 8inches diameter